- 0 (Registered)
The Business Analysis discipline is an area in the Information Technology space that has been growing exponentially over the last 20 years. Businesses have realised that there is a need for the business to gain value from its IT projects. Traditionally IT projects were very technically driven and the technical departments would implement systems that were very technology focused and hence not user friendly enough for staff in a non-technical role to use.
This situation spurred the need for the involvement of more non-technical staff in the development of IT systems. As most staff still have a day job to perform, it becomes difficult for them to dedicate the time required to the project. This is where the Business Analyst comes in to act as a bridge between the business world and the technical world.
With Shields, you will get a three-day practical training course on Business Analysis:
- Case studies and practical exercises to apply the principles of Business analysis
- Training materials
- Teas, coffees and lunches in an executive training venue
- One month mentorship and CV preparation post the training course
Introduction to Business Analysis
Methods of Project Delivery
Initiating A Business Change
Understanding Business Systems
Engaging Business Stakeholders
- What is Business Analysis?
- Competencies of a BA & Strategy
- Business Case, PID, TOR and Stakeholder Management
- Business Systems and Business Process Modelling
- Investigation Techniques & Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Management, BRD vs FSD & Data Modelling
- Project Delivery, Business Change, Testing and Go-Live
Videos for Class Jan 2021