- 0 (Registered)
The increasing need for organisations to deliver unique products and services, and adapt to the changing and highly competitive market, in a more structured approach, using predefined processes and methodologies, has made the project management profession very popular.
Therefore, the demand for skilled and experienced project managers is on the rise across different sectors. Unfortunately, very few project managers have the necessary tools, skills and experience to successfully deliver projects, to enable their organisations to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
At Shields our experienced project management tutors will provide you with the hands-on training and experience you need to help you secure your dream project management job!
The Shields’ PM course provides:
- Four days practical training sessions on Project Management
- Practical Work Experience
- Hands on experience using project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- One to one mentoring to guide candidates through the process of getting a PM job which includes;
- CV review
- Interview preparation (including role play)
- On the job support after securing job
Curriculum is empty