- 0 (Registered)
Software testing is a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs (defects). It can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program or application or product: Meets the business and technical requirements that guided its design and development.
The Program will be intensive, with some “hands on” illustrative examples being covered in very interactive sessions.
We will cover:
- Functional Testing (Theory & Practical )
- Test Effort & Defect Management with HP Quality Centre (The Tool)
- Practical assignments.
- CV Development / Interview preparation
Curriculum is empty
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion